Glashütte Limburg

German lighting manufacturer Glashütte Limburg was established by Dr. Walter Heinrich in 1947 when he started a glass company. Following World War II, the company was initially part state owned and employed immigrants from the east. During the 1950s through the 1970s, Glashutte Limburg became known for their quality lighting and design. Glashutte Limbrug lighting merged with Bega in the 21st century but the brand and products still remain extremely popular and collectable today.
1 product
Sale

Unavailable

Sold Out